Donation for The University of Arizona Foundation, Department of Soil, Water and Environmental Science
Designation Description: Soil/Water Environmental Science
Designation ID: 20-10-0379
Campaign Descriptions: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
link to online form
link to the Foundation homepage
UA Cares A Campaign for Community Giving
UA Cares is The University of Arizona's annual workplace giving campaign, providing UA employees with the opportunity to support UA services and programs and the broader community. UA Cares was created in 2002 as a "combined campaign" in which employees may give to any University programs and services through the UA Foundation or to any non-profit organizations or Community Impact Areas through the United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Here are some SWES Foundation accounts that you can donate to:
SWES Discretionary account (20-10-0379) supports any/all SWES initiatives
Donald Post Endowment (40-12-4169) supports Alpha Zeta and student travel
ICF Partnership for Water Sustainability (20-10-1694) International Community Foundation research projects supporting water sustainability initiatives
Fuller Fellowship Endowment (40-12-0011) Fuller Scholarship
ONLINE GIVING THROUGH UACCESS
• UA Cares online giving is available through UAccess – http://uaccess.arizona.edu
• The pathway is: UAccess Employee –> Self Service –> Payroll & Compensation –> UA Cares
• UAccess is for payroll deduction gifts only.
• Payroll deduction pledges can be submitted for ANY NUMBER of consecutive pay periods.
• UAccess is set up with a printable confirmation page.
• All online donors will be included in a drawing for a fun gift! (drawing held on 12/9/13)